110-Volt Electric Chain Hoist
110-Volt Electric Chain Hoist by CM Lodestar
The backbone of Concord’s hire fleet, the 110-Volt Electric Chain Hoist by CM Lodestar has set a worldwide standard for heavy duty 110v Electric Chain Hoists. Available from 500 kg to 3000 kg and up to 40m height of lift. The loadstar can be supplied with hook suspension, push or power travel.
Lodestar electric chain hoists offer power, flexibility and a number of important safety features. All capacities are available in either single speed or two speed models. Heavy duty motors are rated at thirty minutes. Workings are completely enclosed and compact for low headroom. Safety features include Lodestar Protector®, a friction clutch assembly designed to stop the hoist when overloading occurs. A dual braking system — heavy duty magnetic an regenerative, plus upper and lower limit switches are additional Lodestar safety features. Snap action control station, Rated NEMA 4, carries only 115 volts and is completely lubricated at the factory. Famous CM Hoistaloy® load chain comes with standard rigid hook.
- Tough lightweight aluminium alloy covers totally enclose the mechanical and electrical components providing protection and efficient heat dissipation.
The design enables easy access for installation and service.
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches.
- 48v control, IP65 pendant as standard.
- Thermal overload protection as standard.
- FEM classification 2m (50% duty – 30 minutes continuous use per hour).
- Excellent closed height dimensions.
- A lifetime lubricated gearbox contributes to exceptional service and maintenance characteristics.
- Single phase hoist supplied with handles and 1 mtr supply cable with Cee-Form plug.
- 3-phase single speed hoist motors are dual voltage.
- Load hook with axial bearing.
110-Volt Electric Chain Hoist Technical Specification