With load capacities ranging from 159kgs to 227kgs and a lift ranging from 1.80m to 4.20m, the Genie Lift from Concord is compact and ideal on construction sites. There are three base options for this version of the genie range to suit your objective. The material lift is available from Concord Lifting Equipment depots for hire or sale.
- Ideal for a wide variety of tasks
- Choose from three base options (standard, straddle, counterweight)
- Lightweight durable aluminium construction
- Single door access
- Compact and very manoeuvrable
- Standard winch
- Optional electric winch
- Optional ladder
- Optional boom to turn the Genie® Lift™ into a vertical crane or hoist capable of lifting 95 to 227 kg
For more information on Genie Super Hoists you can follow this link to the manufacturers website.
Load capacity *
|GL™-4||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)||227 kg (500 lbs)||57 kg (126 lbs)|
|GL™-8||3.06 m (10 ft 0.5 in)||181 kg (400 lbs)||66 kg (145 lbs)|
|GL™-10||3.56 m (11 ft 8 in)||159 kg (350 lbs)||68 kg (149 lbs)|
|GL™-12||4.20 m (13 ft 9.5 in)||159 kg (350 lbs)||70 kg (154 lbs)|
General Safety Instructions for Genie Lift Use
Please contact your local Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd depot for general Safety instructions for Genie Lift Use on Genie’s purchased or hired/rented from Concord Lifting Equipment.