Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd Privacy Statement
Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd. Unit 56 Wimbledon Stadium Business Park. Riverside Rd, London , SW17 0BE. tel: 03333 66 00 99, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to make any comments to Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd (“CLE”) about the website or if you have any questions please contact us by email on email@example.com writing to us at the above address or calling us on the above telephone number.
Users contacting us via this website or via any of the above mediums offered, do so at their own risk and provide us with any personal details at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Please note that you use this website at your own risk. CLE have taken the necessary steps to protect the privacy of its user, but they cannot be held responsible for any type of loss or damage you may sustain as a result of accessing our website. This website takes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which www.concordlifting.co.uk includes links to and the inclusion of these links does not imply any endorsement to them on the part of CLE. We reserve the right to modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the website at any time with or without notice.
Ways We Collect Your Information
We collect your information in the following ways:
- When you contact us via the any of the forms on www.concordlifting.co.uk – contact us / Inspection Request / Trade Application / Approved Supplier Questionnaire / Finance Lets Stay Connected / Careers
- When you join our mailing list
- When a purchase is made (payment details are NOT stored)
- When you contact us directly to request more information about a service or product that we offer
- When you communicate with us either by phone, in writing, by email or in person
Keeping and Managing Your Information
Safeguarding your personal information is of the utmost importance to us. All personal information is hosted securely in the UK. We can ensure there are appropriate technical controls in place to protect this information. We will ensure that all CLE staff with access to your personal data keep it strictly confidential.
The personal data we usually collect is:
- Your name
- Your company name (if given)
- Your contact details (phone number, email address, address)
- Details of the inquiry, service or product
We will use your personal data with your consent to provide you with information on the product or service that you have requested such as;
- Email marketing – including newsletters, special offers, new products, company updates or information on trade shows and upcoming event information.
- Direct mail – occasionally we may send brochures or leaflets that may be of interest to you, in accordance with a purchase or enquiry you may have made.
We would like to remind you that where transactions have been made via debit / credit card, we DO NOT hold your payment / credit card information with the following exception:
- On occasions where customers hire equipment, or make a prepayment and a deposit needs to be held (i.e ‘cash account’) we will charge the payment card the customer provides for the deposit via a secure and encrypted merchant services processing platform that allows us to charge and refund the same card for balances; i.e onward hire charges and damages; (please refer to our general terms and conditions of hire and sale) Once the payment information has been entered, CLE, via a secure and encrypted payment platform will hold/be able to see:
- The last 4 digits of the payment card/credit card
- Billing name
- Billing address
- Expiry Date of the payment card used
This limited information is only used for refunding or charging balances. Once a transaction has been finalized and the payment complete (i.e security deposit refunded) the information is deleted from the secure payment platform, meaning the customer will need to provide payment / credit card information for further transactions.
Sharing with Third Parties
We will never commercially sell your personal data to anyone else or give it to third parties who may use if for their own purposes.
From time to time we may liase with third party providers to ensure execution of orders and account administration. Examples are:
- Providing shipping information to 3rd party shippers (UPS, DHL etc) for quoting on and delivery of products
- Credit checks, via industry standard credit checking agencies and references the customer provides when applying for an account
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or to defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities.
The General Data Protection Regulations gives you certain rights, which are listed below:
- You have a right to be informed when your personal data is being collected, what is collected and how it will be used.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have a right to access your personal data and can request a copy of the information we hold on you. We may need to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure you right to access your personal data. See Personal Details heading for additional information.
- You have a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, or erased.
If you chose to request a copy of the information we hold on you, this will be provided free of charge, unless the request is found to be unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
CLE would like to provide you with information via email from time to time. If you have previously signed up with us or have asked us for information, we may send you information via email, unless you have asked us not to do so. We will continue to provide you with information via email until you ask us not to, by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
Email marketing campaigns sent out via CLE may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. This means subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. The information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system.
How to Unsubscribe
In accordance with the recent General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) changes,
users are free to unsubscribe from our mailing list whenever they choose.
This means that all personal information held by CLE will be deleted, and communications will cease.
If you no longer wish to receive email marketing from the CLE, you can opt out at any time either of the following ways;
- Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any CLE mailer
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed from database
Communication and engagement taken through external social media platforms that this website participates in are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to communicate/engage on social media platforms with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website uses social sharing buttons which help share content directly from our web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Users are also advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any URL’s published on social media platforms by this website. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URL’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any links on social media sites.
You also agree not to copy, reproduce, store in any medium (including in any other websites), distribute, transmit, modify, alter, disseminate, create derivative works from all or any part of our website or edit any part of our website other than as permitted above without first obtaining CLE prior written consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, all individuals are entitled, on the pay of a fee, to be given from CLE a description of all personal data we hold about the individual, the purposes for which this is being process and the recipients to whom this may be disclosed. All such individuals also have the right to have communicated to them in an intelligible form the information constituting the personal data and any information available to CLE as to the source of that personal data.
CLE reserves the right to report any activity which we suspect violates any relevant laws or regulations to the appropriate authority. If ICLE is requested by such authority for any personal data we hold, we reserve the right to disclose it.
CLE reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied agreement on the website. By continuing to use the website after such posting you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions of this agreement because they are binding on you.
In the event that any term of this agreement is held to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and the remainder of this agreement shall remain valid and enforceable. No waiver of any term of this agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
We may monitor and / or record:
- Telephone calls – this is to protect the interest of both the customer and CLE with regards to advice/instruction given by CLE regarding equipment and services offered, disputes and verbal contracts
- CCTV – Our sites are monitored by CCTV for the security of our staff and customers and to prevent crime and to where possible to record the inspection and repair of customers and our own equipment