Ways to Pay & Opening Hours
Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd. Ways to Pay and Opening Hours.
If we have items in stock and inquires are received before 4pm CLE are normally able to deliver hire and sale equipment within London and the South East the next day. If you need equipment on the same day in certain circumstances we can arrange same day delivery; or you will be able to come to one of our 3 depots in Wandsworth, Barking or St Neots to collect equipment.
- All Depots are open Monday – Friday 0800 to 1700 (excluding public holidays).
- Trade credit accounts available – opening an account is simple,you can either fill out a simple online form or download a document and fill it out and send it back to us click here to go to the trade accounts application page (credit accounts subject to status / credit approval).
- CLE accepts, BACS transfers, most major credit/debit cards (credit cards are subject to a handling fee), cheques and cash.
- All transactions are subject to our standard terms and conditions of hire and sale, copies of which are available at any of the depots, or upon request.
Cash Account Customers
Don’t have an account with us? no problem, as long as you have a credit card with sufficient funds and identification you can still rent equipment from us, click here to download the details of how cash account transactions work
Installation of GIS Electric Hoist on Niho Scaffolding Runway System at Concord Lifting Equipment Wandsworth concordlifting.co.uk/installa…
Matt from the Wandsworth branch lending a hand with the world record breaking samosa weighing in at 153.1kg. upi.com/Muslim-Aid-cha…
Concord Lifting Equipment add MTK Powered Stairclimber to hire fleet concordlifting.co.uk/newpower…
James (aka monkey) showcasing our latest addition to fleet-electronic stairclimbers, how have you ever lived without one? Call 03333660099 pic.twitter.com/DcAgQRr3IP
Concord Lifting Equipment flag bullying and dominating the SW London skyline. pic.twitter.com/cSGs3bCO4t
Deflection test on 2000kg static gantry with wireless loadcell using pull test method, minimal deflection-PASS pic.twitter.com/1G4chHMF51
Wishing the best of luck to @Nick_Thompo a fantastic guy and an example to us all, you've made us all proud ck
We load test all equipment to its maximum SWL prior to each hire during its pre hire inspection. pic.twitter.com/mzTwS4umYe
It worked like a dream, lifting the 6 tonne statue and foundation in one piece with no deflection so that the marble cladding remained in tack…Thanks Concord Lifting!— Martin Warren Associates
- Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd, Unit 56 Wimbledon Stadium Business Park, Riverside Rd, Wandsworth, London SW17 0BE
- 03333 66 00 99
- 020 8946 7902
- 020 89467001