Ways to Pay & Opening Hours
Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd. Ways to Pay and Opening Hours.
If we have items in stock and inquires are received before 4pm CLE are normally able to deliver hire and sale equipment within London and the South East the next day. If you need equipment on the same day in certain circumstances we can arrange same day delivery; or you will be able to come to one of our 3 depots in Wandsworth, Barking or St Neots to collect equipment.
- All Depots are open Monday – Friday 0800 to 1700 (excluding public holidays).
- Trade credit accounts available – opening an account is simple,you can either fill out a simple online form or download a document and fill it out and send it back to us click here to go to the trade accounts application page (credit accounts subject to status / credit approval).
- CLE accepts, BACS transfers, most major credit/debit cards (credit cards are subject to a handling fee), cheques and cash.
- All transactions are subject to our standard terms and conditions of hire and sale, copies of which are available at any of the depots, or upon request.
Cash Account Customers
Don’t have an account with us? no problem, as long as you have a credit card with sufficient funds and identification you can still rent equipment from us, click here to download the details of how cash account transactions work
5 day Billing Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd. concordlifting.co.uk/5day/
Suction test after a repair on customers Woods MRT-6 vacuum lifter, available across all depots call us in 03333 66 00 99 pic.twitter.com/pVKWyQykns
danger averted! @nationalgriduk have only gone and promised less and delivered more! Phones and interweb all working- the boys and girls at Wandsworth are like a coiled spring primed and ready to help you with any of your lifting needs again! twitter.com/concordlifting…
Word on the street: National Grid are aware of the problem and are going to have it fixed by 3:30pm, thanks to wonders of mobile internet we can still process all hires/sales contracts on our system. @nationalgriduk no pressure - but people’s lives are dependent on this.. twitter.com/concordlifting…
⚠️‼️Our Wandsworth branch has had a power cut, so phones are not working 100% call our main number and another branch will help you out 03333 660099, it’s local rate and you’ll get to know a new person who can handle all hire/sales/testing/marriage advice etc. pic.twitter.com/xzBFsjBU0X
Scaffolding: Hong Kong style! seems to work but not too many options for mounting any electric hoists pic.twitter.com/khRIDEG8oz
Finance working late, but what tunes are they listening to? Tom Petty or Spice Girls? pic.twitter.com/ZeflY4Mdy3
Absolutely nothing to do with lifting, but a member of staffs son falling off his bike-he’s fine pic.twitter.com/rtv7iDiQDH
Report of Thorough Examination including Load testing: Mobil-Tech ALP-3 Lighting stands using DYNAFOR Load Indicator, customer dropped off Friday evening, all inspected/tested & passed Monday AM! drop it off or we come to you- book your equipment in now concordlifting.co.uk/inspecti… 😀 pic.twitter.com/9sxzPys5Zk
Installation of GIS Electric Hoist on Niho Scaffolding Runway System at Concord Lifting Equipment Wandsworth concordlifting.co.uk/installa…
It worked like a dream, lifting the 6 tonne statue and foundation in one piece with no deflection so that the marble cladding remained in tack…Thanks Concord Lifting!— Martin Warren Associates
- Concord Lifting Equipment Ltd, Unit 56 Wimbledon Stadium Business Park, Riverside Rd, Wandsworth, London SW17 0BE
- 03333 66 00 99
- 020 8946 7902
- 020 89467001